The flat die pellet mill is smaller in size, design and construction for making feed pellets and wood pellets. It is an electric pelletizer with a die diameter of 200 mm and holes in the die of almost any size you want. You can use it to process various agricultural and forest wastes such as sawdust, corn stalks, straw, rice husks, palm kernel shells, etc. into pellets. With low noise, high efficiency and high flexibility, this machine is your ideal pellet mill. The flat die is a very important part of the flat die pellet making machine for small pellet production plants.
The higher the compression ratio, the more dense the pellets produced. However, if the compression ratio is too high, the material may clog the die. In other words, if you want to make high quality pellets, you need to use the best flat die with the correct compression ratio for your raw material.
Flat Die Pellet Mill Features
1. Electric flat die pellet mill is driven by electric motor which makes it more energy-saving and environmentally friendly. flat die pellet mill supplier also supply diesel engine type.
2. flat die pellet mill supplier use precise material of alloy metal to make Roller and flat die which makes this core part wear-resistant and not easy to break, besides, both sides can use the flat die, thus having a long service life.
3. flat die pellet mill supplier adopts two or three pair of rollers ,high efficiency, uniform pellet size.
4. Quick disassembling type of precisely-cast die clamp is adopted to connect the die and quill flange, able to change new die and rollers fast and conveniently according to your needs.
5. Visibility. It is possible to view into the chamber when pelletizing, so you can solve problem in time.
6. Small size & weight which makes it widely used in home, small farm.
7. Ready-to-get raw materials, like sawdust, wood chips, peanut shell, wheat straw, cotton, barley, branch, rice husk, sunflower stalk, palm kernel shell and many other materials.
8. Suitable for making both feed pellets and wood pellets.
Raw materials for flat die pellet mill:
Wood chips, sawdust, corn stalk, peanut shells, rice straw, wheat straw, bamboo wastes, bagasse, grass, alfalfa, switch grass, rice husk, oil cakes, etc.