We, as a floating fish feed machine manufacturer, have specialized in designing and manufacturing floating fish feed machine for many years. We have exported a large number of Floating Fish Feed Machine to all over the world, such as South Africa, Philippines, India, Malaysia, Australia, Pakistan, Nigeria, Turkey, Chile, Maputo, Tanzania, Zimbabwe, USA, Venezuela, Thailand, Myanmar, Vietnam, etc. Now, in order to increase the customer’s experience of using and getting the best quality of our fish feed machine and final pellets, our engineers have been working hard to improve our floating fish feed machine in several technologies.
Floating fish feed machine is widely used to produce grains into high-grade aquatic feed pellets for fish, catfish, shrimp, crab, etc. And now many farmers tend to buy fish feed extruder to make their own pellet fish feed to reduce cost. Our fish feed pellet machines are ideal for medium and large aquaculture farms as well as feed processing plants. We also have small floating fish feed pellet machines.
Dry type fish feed extruder machine, also known as floating fish feed machine, is widely used to process various materials into high-grade aquatic feed pellets for fish, catfish, shrimp, crab, lobster, etc. Fish feed. In addition, the degree of extrusion can be changed to influence the floating time. Without steam boiler and equipped with advanced single-screw puffing machine, it is the first choice for small and medium-sized feed processing plants and aquaculture farms.
parameters of floating fish feed machine
|model||capacity (t/h)||power (kw)||feeding power ( kw)||screw diameter ( mm)||cutting power ( kw)|
finished pellets produced by this fish feed machine
Dry Type floating Fish Feed Machine Spotlights
1. Meet the demand of high quality. Our floating fish feed machine produces feed pellets suitable for precious fish, ornamental fish, amphioxus, shrimp, pet food, etc.
2. Size range of 0.9-15mm. You can choose different models to make different sizes of pellets according to your needs.
3. High temperature and pressure. It can kill salmonella and bacterial infection during the extrusion process to ensure better digestibility.
4. Automatic temperature control system. Visualized temperature control with more accurate parameters.
5. Low investment. No need for steam boiler, low overall cost. In addition, it takes up little space and is easy to operate.
6. Multi-functionality. The floating fish feed machine can produce floating and sinking fish feed pellets. We also provide you with special applicable aquatic feed formulas.