With the rapid upgrading of agricultural machinery, machines concerned with rice is becoming more and more advanced. At the same time, many new kinds of rice processing equipment have sprung up, such as Rice Milling Machine, Rice Packing Machine, Paddy De-cleaner, Rice Separator and so on.
Rice is our staple food in our daily life. The history of rice is almost as long as we human on the earth. So today rice market has been very booming. How to get rice from paddy? Of course Rice Mill is indispensable. However, no matter you are a customer or a supplier, it’s necessary for you to know some basic knowledge of the rice machine like the parts of a rice milling machine and how to choose and use a rice milling machinery properly.
The spare parts of a rice milling machine include the rice huller screen, the huller blade, and the whitening cylinder. Because of the frequent friction that occurs between these parts and the grain, many spare parts are easily worn down to some degree. With excessive wear, the yield and quality of white rice will markedly decrease. At this time, you should change the spare parts. Please refer to the User Manual for information on disassembling and installing spare parts.
For building a medium or large-scale rice processing plant, medium or large-scale rice mills are needed. They can process 10-100 tons of rice per day. If the processing plant is small, then medium, small-scale rice mills or combined rice mills will be suitable . They can process around several tons. If it is for a family or movable street vendor, then the small scale or movable rice milling machines is the best option.
When the rice milling machine starts working, what should the operators pay attention to?
1. Install the rice mill in smooth place before starting and check whether all the related parts are normal, the connection is loose and the transmission belt is in good condition. Pay attention to the lubrication situation of all the parts. Only after ensuring the above parts are normal can you make rice milling machine starts working.
2. Remove debris in the brown rice, such as stone aggregates and iron. There should not be big rocks and iron , so as not to damage the rice milling machine. Check whether the rice humidity is meeting the requirements or not.
If all the above preparation work is done well, now you can start the rice mill to mill rice.
After working, there are also some important things which needs your attention. When you demount the rice processing equipment, you should notice the following items to avoid damage of the machine.
1. Demount the rice milling machine in a reasonable order. Generally it is from accessories to main parts and from outside to inside.
2. Classify the machine parts according to property and precision degree of the material.
3. Reduce demounting time.
4. Clean up mud or grease before demounting and keep tidy during the process.
5. Prepare well for installation after demounting, thus increasing installation efficiency and correctness. Mark the machine parts during demounting.
6. Use proper tools to demount the rice milling plant without fierce knocking to avoid damage or deformation of the machine parts .