Horizontal fertilizer mixer machine is our new-generation fertilizer equipment. The material can be fully mixed. To improve the mixing uniformity and with using new rotor structure, the rotor close to the minimum gap can be adjusted to zero, effectively reducing the material residues, the overall structure is more reasonable, beautiful appearance, operation and maintenance.Horizontal Fertilizer mixer Machine has been developed recently and adapts to over 2 kinds of fertilizers and additive fertilizer. It can mix fertilizers fully and uses novelty rotor configuration that can adjust the gap to nearly zero between rotor and shell
Features of horizontal fertilizer mixer
1. Fully mixing materials, thereby improving the mixed uniformity;
2. Adopting rotor structure, rotor with bright body minimum clearance adjustable to near zero
3. More reasonable body design, excellent in shape, and easy-operation and maintenance.
4. Fast mixing speed, good mixing uniformity, fast discharging speed, low material residual.
5. Adopt stainless steel spiral blade with hard steel tool bit, good wear-resisting performance, long service life.
specification of horizontal fertilizer blender
Introduction of pan fertilizer mixer machine
Disc fertilizer blender machine is mainly used for blending raw materials like NPK,DAP for compound fertilizer. Tray lined with polypropylene or stainless steel plate, which can make the raw materials not to stick to the inner plate of the fertilizer mixing machine, As for this fertilizer equipment,the mixing is even and it can convey and discharge materials in a highly effective way.this fertilizer mixer machine is widely used in the fertilizer plant,chemical industry and architecture industry. this type fertilizer mixer machine is mainly used in compound fertilizer production line.
Advantages of pan fertilizer mixer machine
1.wear resistance, the use of cyclical reducer compact structure,
2.easy operation, uniform mixing, discharge conveyor and convenient.
specification of pan vertical fertilizer blender
The wall height(mm)